The DC Cultura Fashion Show spotlights the fashion of cultures from around the world. This couture event was held on October 28, 2022 inside the State Ballroom at The Mayflower Hotel, a Marriott Autograph Collection hotel located in the heart of Washington, DC. The event presents high-profile cultural couture designers from around the world, entertainment, cocktail bars, and a selection of delightful hors-d'oeuvres plus VIP's and socialites from the DC Area and around the world. The next DC Cultura Fashion Show is targeted for Spring/Summer 2024. Stay tuned!
DC Cultura Fashion Show Documentary was nominated for "Best Locally Produce Short Film" in the NOVA Film Festival 2023, and winner for "Best Short Content" in the 65th EMMY Awards!
- Historically appealing
- Multicultural & traditions
- Introduction performances representing each country during runway show
- Fabulous designs by international designers on runway models
- Hors d'oeuvres and Cocktails catered by The Mayflower Hotel (VIP Open Bar & drink tickets for General!)
- Live music, DJ, & dancing
- Artwork on display
- Dance performance
- Red Carpet attire | High fashion oriented
- Afghanistan |Bolivia| Ghana | Indonesia |Pakistan |Russia |Ukraine |Uzbekistan
Red Carpet Host and Emcee
Inside Look TV Magazine is an online magazine platform that covers events, grand openings, high profile celebrities and icons as well as politicians. Inside Look TV Magazine is available online, DCTV, You Tube and Roku TV.
Celebrating Culture Experiences
Culture by Culture | Event by Event
Cultural trends constantly emerge in culinary, artistic, music, fashion and social experiences through exciting periods of growth. Cultur@Events celebrates the richness of these occurrences by bringing them to you, culture by culture, event by event. Participate. Learn. Experience it.